Lumber Grader (Inspector)
Brownlee Lumber Company
is searching for a Lumber Grader (Inspector)
shift to join our growing team. Topnotch candidates will have the talent to work on a fast paced production line as a safe and skilled team member grading lumber.
is world renowned as a preferred provider to those seeking premium quality hardwood products.
The Lumber Inspector’s Responsibilities
- Use visual judgment and knowledge to inspect and grade lumber: determine species, grade and volume according to NHLA lumber grading rules
- Respectfully and effectively communicate with other team members
for the Lumber Inspector are:
- High School diploma or GED
- Skilled using the NHLA rules
- Two or more years of experience as a Lumber Inspector
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Team-work focused
- Exceptional attendance record
- Work at a fast pace
- Ability to lift 50 or more lbs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Besides a great company culture, the Lumber Grader (Inspector) can expect EXCELLENT
wages & benefits
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
Pay Range: $18 – $22 per hour
If you meet the requirements for the Lumber Inspector position, please apply today!