Brownlee Lumber Company, Inc. is searching for a Sawmill Mechanic (Millwright) on 1st shift to join our growing team. Topnotch candidates will have the talent to work in a fast paced environment as a safe and skilled team member.
Brownlee Lumber is world renowned as a preferred provider to those seeking premium quality hardwood products.
Sawmill Mechanic (Millwright) Responsibilities are:
- Perform preventative maintenance according to PM Schedules
- Proactively diagnose potential problems in order to prevent downtime
- Conduct needed repairs on manufacturing and mobile equipment
- Communicate respectfully with other team members and vendors
- Improve skills through various education opportunities
Requirements for the Sawmill Mechanic (Millwright):
- Must be able to read, comprehend and apply highly technical manuals
- Must be able to read, comprehend and apply blueprints and schematics
- Proficient use of hand and power tools
- Excellence in welding, cutting and fabricating
- Analyze and diagnose machine performance issues
- Must be able to work in all types of weather conditions
- Extensive knowledge of plant equipment and plant structure maintenance
- Have a flexible schedule to make repairs when needed
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. or more
- Work within precise limits and standards of accuracy
Besides a Great Company Culture, the Sawmill Mechanic (Millwright) can expect EXCELLENT wages & benefits including:
- Health & Life Insurance
- Paid vacation
Hourly rate: $18.00 - $21.00
Overtime Opportunities Are Available!
Anticipated Annual Income of $50,000 - $65,000.
If you meet the requirements for the Sawmill Mechanic (Millwright) position, please apply today!