Maintenance Technician / Mechanic
Brownlee Lumber, Inc. is a global leader in the production of premium quality hardwood products. We take pride in our commitment to excellence, innovation, and superior craftsmanship. Join our team as a Maintenance Technician / Mechanic and play a crucial role in ensuring the reliability and efficiency of our manufacturing operations.
Are you a dynamic Maintenance Technician / Mechanic seeking new opportunities for growth? This is a unique opportunity to play a crucial role in several upcoming capital projects and drive innovation on our production line.
Brownlee Lumber Company, Inc. is seeking a skilled and safety-conscious Maintenance Technician / Mechanic to join our team on the first shift. As a Maintenance Technician / Mechanic, you will be responsible for performing maintenance, repairs, and diagnostics on manufacturing plant equipment, heavy machinery, and light-to-heavy trucks, contributing to the seamless operations of our facilities. Additionally, you will participate in the planning and installation of several upcoming major capital projects.
- Participate in capital projects, including equipment installations and upgrades.
- Perform preventative maintenance according to PM Schedules, minimizing downtime and maximizing efficiency.
- Proactively diagnose potential mechanical problems to prevent operational disruptions.
- Conduct necessary repairs on manufacturing plant equipment, and heavy machinery.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on light-to-heavy trucks and trailers.
- Collaborate respectfully with team members and vendors, maintaining effective communication.
- Enhance your skills through continuous education opportunities.
Starting hourly rate: $18- $23+,
- Proficient in reading, comprehending, and applying highly technical manuals, blueprints, and schematics.
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools for maintenance and repair tasks.
- Excellence in welding, cutting, and fabricating for effective equipment repairs.
- Ability to analyze and diagnose machine performance issues.
- Willingness to work in various weather conditions to ensure uninterrupted operations.
- Extensive knowledge of plant equipment and facility maintenance.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate repair needs.
- Physical capability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. or more.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
reflecting your expertise and contributions.
Overtime Opportunities Are Available!
Elevate your career with Brownlee Lumber, where exceptional quality and growth opportunities await. We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Mechanics can expect EXCELLENT wages & benefits including:
Brownlee Lumber Company - The Best Place to Grow Your Career in Lumber Manufacturing
Join Brownlee Lumber, Inc. and become part of a company that values your expertise, encourages your growth, and offers a rewarding career in the hardwood lumber industry.
- Health, Life, Vision and Dental Insurance
- PTO - Paid Vacation and Floating Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Glove / Work Boot Allowances
- Rewards and Recognition Programs
- 401(k) Matching
- Flexible Spending Account / Health Savings Account
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Regular Company Celebrations / Events
- Employer Assistance Program
Apply here today or visit https://brownleelumber.catsone.com/careers/